|By Kevin Jackson||
|October 16, 2016 08:09 PM EDT||
For over 30 years, New Horizons has provided more than 30 million students with industry-leading technical training that delivers the most relevant and intuitive computer courses and certifications. They are the world’s largest independent IT training company, with over 300 computer training centers in 70 countries (and counting). In a move to expand that lead, New Horizons is now proud to offer the complete suite of CloudMASTER programs, providing vendor-agnostic cloud training as the spearhead of their cloud curriculum.
We are now living in a technology world governed by the advent of Digital Transformation – the inclusion of digital technology in all aspects of our lives and the ways in which businesses need to adjust to meet this reality. This is the messaging IT Professionals are hearing from all major technology vendors. No matter the details each vendor may use to spin this message, Digital Transformation cannot exist without the cloud at its core. Our customers are going to need to be cloud-proficient in order to achieve professional growth or to obtain employment. The NCTA CloudMASTER® program is the perfect starting point to achieve this proficiency.
CloudMASTER® certification program is comprised of three courses with exams:
- Cloud Technologies: An overview of cloud computing will help you develop a deep understanding of the models and understand the landscape of technologies used in the cloud and those employed by users of cloud services. You will receive multiple points of view, firsthand experience and a foundation in managing industry leading cloud services like Amazon Web Services, Drupal, Wordpress, Google Docs and Digital Ocean.
- Cloud Operations: This module helps you study the management of cloud operations and addresses the application need for compute power, managing CPU scaling, and meeting both structured and unstructured storage requirements. You will learn how to painlessly deploy fairly complex applications that scale across multiple instances in cloud technologies including Windows Azure Chef, Chef Solo, Linux and Windows Tools.
- Cloud Architecture: This module includes OpenShift, OpenStack, VMware, Amazon Web Services, Azure and Rackspace, and provides a framework to assess application performance needs while addressing business requirements of Return on Investment (ROI), Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). Groups will complete a cloud assessment of Fortune 100 firms using public information and make presentations to the client.
Those seeking CloudMASTER® status must pass each of these exams or take one cumulative CloudMASTER examination.
Both the cloud and New Horizons are global by design. With that as a foundational strategy, they are targeting this new offering across the globe beginning with their US-based centers and expanding throughout EMEA and the Middle East. New Horizon also has the largest “Guaranteed-to-Run” course schedule in the world. Ranked in the top 5% of the industry for training quality and customer satisfaction they also serve as official training partners for multiple technology leaders including Microsoft, Cisco, VMware, and CompTIA.
For more information and additional details on how to become a NCTA CloudMASTER, please:
- Contact Laura Janik at [email protected]
- Visit New Horizon at http://www.newhorizons.com/courses-and-certifications/technical-courses/cloud-technologies
- Leave you details at https://www.govcloudnetwork.com/logical-operations---ncta.html
( This content is being syndicated through multiple channels. The opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not represent the views of GovCloud Network, GovCloud Network Partners or any other corporation or organization.)
( Thank you. If you enjoyed this article, get free updates by email or RSS - © Copyright Kevin L. Jackson 2016)
- [slides] Government Cloud | @CloudExpo @Govplace #IoT #FedRAMP #ITIL
- Surviving the Coming 'Hackerpocalypse' | @CloudExpo #API #Cloud #Security
- Government Can Influence Cloud Interoperability | @CloudExpo #API #SaaS #Cloud #FedRAMP
- TAP Accelerates #ArtificialIntelligence | @CloudExpo #AI #BigData #Hadoop
- NATO ACT 'Art of the Possible' Interoperability Demonstration
- Should Data Centers Think? | @CloudExpo #Cloud #Agile #Analytics #DataCenter
- The Path to Your Future | @CloudExpo #AI #ML #Cloud #DigitalTransformation
- The Enterprise Network | @ThingsExpo #IoT #M2M #DigitalTransformation
- Business Chatbots Taking Over | @CloudExpo #AI #ML #IoT #M2M #Cloud
- CloudMASTER® Pays Well In The US Great Northwest
- The Top 150 Players in Cloud Computing
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Cloud Expo New York to Attract More Than 8,000 Delegates
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Industry Experts Discuss the State of Cloud Computing
- Publishing Synergy: Blog, Twitter and Ulitzer
- The Five Characteristics of Cloud Computing
- NPR Asks: Will Cloud Computing Work in the White House?
- CIA was Headed to an Enterprise Cloud All Along: Jill Tummler Singer
- Cloud Expo New York Speaker Profile: Jill T. Singer – Federal CIO Emeritus